Sheboygan Business Law Attorneys
Full-Service Business Counsel in Northeastern Wisconsin
Companies from Green Bay to Fond du Lac and Sheboygan have turned to the attorneys of Kaminski & Pozorski for advice about matters from initial formation to business purchases and sales for as long as our law firm has been in operation. To learn how your company can benefit from our 40 years of experience on business and corporate issues, contact our office in Manitowoc.
Our business clients tend to be closely held corporations, limited liability companies or professional practice groups in a wide variety of fields: real estate, property management, trucking, construction, accounting, insurance, health care, retail, hospitality and family businesses of all kinds.
Our law firm advises business clients on such matters as:
- Entity selection
- Formation and registration
- Bylaws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements or buy-sell agreements
- Corporate management and governance issues
- Business planning
- Business financing, especially through secured lending and credit agreements
- Employment law issues
- Business transactions with vendors, distributors, licensors or customers
- Commercial real estate transactions
- Management succession planning, especially for family businesses
- Business acquisitions, sales or mergers
We take the time to get to know you, your business model and your objectives for growth. Kaminski & Pozorski can help you adapt to the different challenges that can result from difficult economic conditions, rapid expansion or changes in your equity group.
As experienced trial lawyers, we also advise business clients about the best ways to resolve contract disputes, non-compete or trade secrets violations, partnership disputes, insurance coverage problems, fraud claims, licensing disputes or breakdowns in relationships with key vendors or customers. Our extensive experience with all kinds of business litigation can give you a significant advantage toward the resolution of your case on favorable terms.
For additional information about the scope of the business law practice at Kaminski & Pozorski, contact our office in Manitowoc.